Monday, December 13, 2010

"IT WILL GET BETTER" needs YOUR help!

I'm looking for a few good men (and women) to join my cause to raise awareness (and money) even more about the continuing problem of bullying and teen suicide. In spite of all the recent media attention, as I predicted, there is little attention being given to this sad hate-filled crime. And the saddest thing is that there won't be until another young person takes their life from being bullied in school for being gay, or too small, or for being different. I'm raising money through my FB Cause for THE TREVOR PROJECT, a non-profit that raises awareness across the country in schools and through other avenues as well as operates as 24/7 suicide hot line.To join, click on the FaceBook Box in the right column and join up as a member or make a contribution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...