Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Website is now Up and Running!

Thanks to every one of the members from the previous StoriesByBM for putting up with all the recent problems with websites and late chapters. On top of it all I had to create a new Blog to keep everyone informed of what's going on. Next is the member's list and a member login so that we can keep in touch. Meanwhile, the old email still works and I encourage you to email me anytime with questions about website progress or any of the stories.

Thanks again. I'm working as fast as I can but when I start waking up at 5am with the keyboard in my lap I know I'm reaching the edge of insanity and need a rest.

`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...