Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chapter for "Hiking Buddies"

Hi everyone,

I've had a lot of requests for a follow-up chapter to "Hiking Buddies" and have decided to go ahead (after getting this web business straightened out) to write another chapter soon.

It's hectic getting a website that does everything that I want without spending a lot of time I don't have. For those that have visited the new website at www.storiesbybm.net the address will remain the same, however the design is changing to something more flexible. I figured that there's no sense reinventing the wheel when time is short.

I'll be using this Blog to keep everyone up-to-date, so bookmark one or the other sites if you want to keep up with the changing chapters and stories until I figure out a mass mailing method. For those that haven't confirmed their emails yet, and want to remain on the mailing list, please confirm the emails the system sent out as I can't send out a newsletter unless you confirm.

Thanks once again.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...