Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Las Vegas Trip Encouraging

Writing early this morning from Las Vegas where I'm spending some time with friends and also updating some software I wrote for a large company here. I miss the warm desert and the people (but not the crazy drivers.) I've made some good contacts as far as working harder towards the "IT WILL GET BETTER" campaign countrywide. There is great support in the Las Vegas community in eradicating teen suicide as a result of bullying and I'm pleased that since the media hype has died down people have not forgotten about our cause. Please keep supporting efforts like The Trevor Cause, one of my dedicated fundraising options on Facebook that offers 24/7 suicide hotlines for gay teens to call into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...