Monday, December 06, 2010

Film star Jim Carrey speaks out about gay role

Film star Jim Carrey speaks out about gay role
PinkPaper.com

Film star Jim Carrey has spoken out about his portrayal of a gay man in the film I Love Phillip Morris, stating he did not hesitate to take on the role.  

The star of The Truman Show, The Mask and Liar Liar, had no problem with acting out gay sex scenes in the film. He told the Chicago Tribune: “As soon as I read the script...it was a no-brainer for me that I had to do it. There were some people in my life that were saying: ‘You really want to do that? You really want to do that scene? I mean, honestly, that’s going to stick in people’s minds.’ And I said, ‘Exactly. I want to do things that stick in people’s minds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...