Monday, October 17, 2011

Not Again! Another Teen Dies from School Bullying...

Jamey Hubley - Oct 14, 2011
"I am tired of life really. It's so hard, I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore," wrote Jamie Hubley on Oct 14. "I don't want to wait three more years, this hurts too much. How do you even know it will get better? It's not."

With that note another teen succumbs to the torment of bullying. Personally, I'm so tired of having to post pictures of teens who have taken their lives or been murdered due to bullying. My deepest sympathy and knowing heart goes out to another family, tortured with the sudden death of their son.  Nobody has an immediate solution other than to keep spreading the news and fighting the fight against this monster called bullying/gay discrimination/sexual harassment, whatever you wish to label it.

We'll keep fighting the fight here on our blog and keep spreading the word that no matter how much it hurts, there is ALWAYS someone that cares and can help. PLEASE ask, don't hold it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...