Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Defense Technology 56895, MK-9 Stream Condiment Replacement

It would appear that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray (Misc.) is a wonderful replacement for condiments according to Fox News' Megyn Kelly.


$73.92 In Stock




 But sometimes good intentions have terrible results (insert laugh here)...
A few of my favorites:

357 of 366 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Food Product, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray (Misc.)
At Megyn Kelly's suggestion. I now use Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray on all my cuisine that needs a little extra kick -- seafood, pasta, and pizza all get the UC Davis treatment at my house. The bloody Mary's are just amazing. I can't wait for this year's Christmas party!

And don't start any of that liberal whining about the Right to Assemble or protest peacefully. No one gave those scrambled eggs the right to assemble on my plate. The Constitution is for sissies, except for the Second Amendment, which should be followed to the letter.

329 of 341 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Useless Product - does not reliably cause children's eyes to bleed, November 22, 2011
By 
david mc manus (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray (Misc.)
I can't believe some of the positive reviews this product has received!!!! I remember a time in the 1960s when we had the backbone in this country to combat civil disobedience with bullets and baton charges. The liberals have absolutely runined this country and the fact that we have to rely on useless toys such as this "pepper spray" to combat violent insurrection makes me weep (oh the irony).

I teach middle school and after reading some of the raves on here purchased a canister of this pepper spray to keep in my desk drawer. Just last week several brats in my class (you know the kind - the 'readers') decided to hold a poetry "sit-in" for 20 minutes during recess. They said they were doing it in "solidarity" with the Occupy Wall Street movement.

I know sedition when I see it and wasn't going to allow such violent resistance to authority to occur for even one minute. As soon as they got on the gym floor and linked arms I did what any real American would - grabbed the canister and pointed the nozzle directly into their eyes. Oh sure, there was screaming and the usual crybaby hysteria but only a few of the students actually bled and doctors at the local trauma center said that the effects will only be permanent on three of the little Marxists - the rest will have no physically lasting effects.

Product is total garbage - you'd actually be better off with a reliable cattle prod.

88 of 89 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars IDK..., November 23, 2011
This review is from: Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray (Misc.)
I was told that this product was essentially a food item used to spice food. This pepper spray, instead, ruined the first meal I used it on due to being approximately 1,000 times hotter than the jalapenos I normally use. For the first time ever I think Fox News may have lied to me.

133 of 138 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars The eyes have it!, November 22, 2011
By 
This review is from: Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray (Misc.)
Trust me. You're going to love this product. It really is a pepper spray for the masses.

NOTE: Some assembly is required.


 It just doesn't get any better than this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...