Saturday, November 05, 2011

PUT INTO LAW. THAT BULLYING IS A HATE CRIME UNDER THE PENTALITIES OF THE LAW! | The White House

I took the time to register and sign this petition because I fully believe that by sitting back and letting other people do the work, my voice is not being heard and I should have no say in the consequences of not replying and participating in such an important issue, the whole mission of my blog and existence at this point in my life. Please do the same and let your position be known where it matters. Thanks.

The thanks of every person out there that has been on the receiving end of bullying in any form. We MUST speak up and make it known that it will no longer be tolerated and bullies will no longer be run from. Bullying reaches up to the highest levels of our country...we must start at the top, not the bottom, to end this hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...