Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Exciting News about my current story "Friends or What?"

     I received a call from a publisher I had contacted recently concerning publishing the story "Friends or What?" in a revised version as a paperback and also as an eBook on Amazon and eKindle. They have initially agreed that the story is a good one, timely, and well written. As soon as it is finished they are ready to go ahead with editing and publication.
I expect to finish the draft version early this coming spring or possibly late winter and the first edit by late spring.

I am also looking for a few writers to put together a gay related, short stories book in the same way. If anyone is interested please contact me through here or at my website at:


Thanks for your support in reading my stories on nifty. Links to most of my stories can be found on my website
...Barry Mattison, Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...