Tuesday, April 12, 2011

President Obama To Put Medicare/Medicaid on Chopping Block in Big Speech

Urgent! 

The White House announced that in a big speech Wednesday, April 13th , President Obama will do what no Republican President has been able to do: Put Medicare and Medicaid on the table for potential cuts.

Many former Obama volunteers, donors, and voters are deeply disappointed.

A Democratic Congressman said on MSNBC last night that Obama needs to "act like a Democrat."

Will you sign this urgent pledge, which we'll deliver to the Obama campaign?
"President Obama: If you cut Medicare and Medicaid benefits for me, my parents, my grandparents, or families like mine, don't ask for a penny of my money or an hour of my time in 2012. I'm going to focus on electing bold progressive candidates -- not Democrats who help Republicans make harmful cuts." Click here to sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...