Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Hate Still Exists

I received a comment from a blog in my email that shows that the hateful, bullying is alive and well. This guy is either trying to keep conversation going by being inciteful, or is serious about his comments, but either way, is proof that we have a long way to go. Here are some of his comments regarding bullying:

  • "I wouldn't bother bullying kids if I could just kill them. Instead I have to try to get them to kill themselves. It's tough, you know?"
  • "That's right. Only ugly people deserve to be bullied."
  • "What's the matter? Did your dad beat you as a kid? Or did you get picked on in Middle School? Jesus, swallow a bottle of vicodin or something and do us all a favor, you stupid moralfag."


His reply to me:
  • "I like to think I understand someone elses emotional duress, but I just don't have the compassion to care. That's how I can blame a kid for his moms suicide and not feel bad about it.." 
We have a long way to go people, this is just a start to end this attitude of these kids that think that they are entitled to think and behave like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...