Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recent Visit to Las Vegas

I just came back from a trip to Las Vegas, my old home for almost 20 years, where I met up with lots of old friends and made some new ones. Thanks to Richard, a new friend, for attending my favorite church, Central Christian with me. You can see the weekly services LIVE at http://www.centralchristian.com I miss living in Vegas, hot or not, and plan on moving back there providing I can get the same medical treatments that I get here that are working so well lately. I did take a good fall and bang up my knee and already broken shoulder, but what the heck, I made it back alive. Thanks to Robert, Mary, Edi and the gang, and Richard for a great time!

Oh...I also fell down and broke my knee is half, leaving pieces to float around behind it and once again, screwed up my already broken clavicle (in three places) so it looks like surgery is in my near future! YIPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - but please, no foul language:

IntenseDebate Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...